Quality AC Tune-Up Services in Lansing, MI and the Surrounding Areas
Just as a tune-up can improve your gas mileage, a yearly AC tune-up of your cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort.
Don’t wait until you experience an unexpected breakdown with your AC system. Let the team at Tri-Delta Mechanical provide you with comprehensive, yearly AC-tune ups so you can avoid expensive issues in the future. Our licensed and qualified AC technicians will be there to assist with all safety and efficiency inspections, providing you with only the best and most accurate recommendations for your unit.
Don’t be fooled by those 20-30-point AC tune-up and inspection gimmicks! Our tune-ups include all of the points necessary to ensure a thorough inspection and testing of your air conditioning system for optimal performance and energy savings.
Our AC tune-up points include:
- Inspect air filter
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect low voltage wiring
- Test blower function for proper air flow
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor high voltage wiring
- Inspect outdoor capacitor
- Inspect contactor
- Test condenser fan motor
- Test compressor
- Pressure test refrigerant cycle
- Test for proper temperature differential
Increase Your System’s Efficiency with Reliable Tune-Up Services
Cleaning Coils: By cleaning the evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils, we can help increase the system’s ability to properly cool your home. This will lower your energy costs and increase the life of your equipment!
Adjusting Refrigerant Levels: Our team will check your central air conditioner’s refrigerant level so we can prevent too much or too little refrigerant from flowing into your home.
Cleaning and adjusting blower components: By cleaning and adjusting blower components, we’re able to provide proper system airflow for optimal efficiency and greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent!
Experience the Tri-Delta Advantage
Our team is dedicated to your comfort and safety. We’re fully licensed, insured and certified to perform any AC repair needed.
- 5-Year Parts & Labor Guarantee: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we strive to be the best at what we do. In doing so, we want our customers to enjoy the best guarantee in Lansing – which is why we offer a 5-year parts and labor guarantee on repairs for your HVAC equipment.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Dedicated to your comfort, Tri-Delta Mechanical offers 24 hour emergency services for when you need it most.
- No-Trip Fees: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we believe in providing the best value for our customers. If you’re in the Lansing area, you can rest assured you will not be charged a trip fee for any of the services we provide.
- No Overtime Fees: If you’re in need of any AC repair, not only do we offer 24-hour emergency service, but we also do it without the overtime fees! Our technicians are factory trained and EPA certified to service all air conditioning makes and models of HVAC equipment.
- Upfront Pricing: Once our diagnostic process is complete, our technicians will provide you upfront pricing on all repairs required for your HVAC equipment. As licensed specialists, we are able to diagnose all makes and models.
- Free Installation Proposals: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we want you as our customer for life! At no cost to you, we will provide a written proposal outlining the details of your installation project. As a Ruud premier dealer, we can offer you a variety of options to fit your project needs!