Quality Furnace Tune-Ups from Experienced Technicians in Lansing, MI
Nothing extends the life of your furnace like regular maintenance.
Aside from a longer lifespan, regular furnace tune-ups can also help lower your overall energy consumption, providing you with substantial savings on your energy costs!
A dirty burner assembly can cause dangerous flame ignition while reducing the entire system’s ability to heat the home. This will begin to increase your energy costs and reduces the life of your furnace. By regularly testing the heat exchanger for damage, you can prevent loss of efficiency and lengthen the lifespan of your unit for years and years to come!
By testing your heat exchanger and other critical parts of your furnace, we can identify and repair damage in its early stages to ensure proper airflow. Heat exchanger testing also allows us to make sure there is no carbon monoxide leaking into your home, protecting you from one of the most serious risks of operating a furnace.
Our furnace tune-up points include:
- Inspection of all controls
- Inspection of the vent material
- Inspection of burners
- Inspection of ignition system
- Inspection of fan induced draft motor
- Inspection of the blower motor
- Inspection of all wires
- Inspection of internal safety devices
- Inspection of air filter
- Visual inspection of heat exchanger
- Clean condensate drain if needed
- Perform overall system test to ensure proper operation
- Test heat exchanger for carbon monoxide leakage
- Written final report with any required recommendations
Experience the Tri-Delta Advantage
Our team is dedicated to your comfort and safety. We’re fully licensed, insured and certified to perform any AC repair needed.
- 5-Year Parts & Labor Guarantee: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we strive to be the best at what we do. In doing so, we want our customers to enjoy the best guarantee in Lansing – which is why we offer a 5-year parts and labor guarantee on repairs for your HVAC equipment.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Dedicated to your comfort, Tri-Delta Mechanical offers 24 hour emergency services for when you need it most.
- No-Trip Fees: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we believe in providing the best value for our customers. If you’re in the Lansing area, you can rest assured you will not be charged a trip fee for any of the services we provide.
- No Overtime Fees: If you’re in need of any AC repair, not only do we offer 24-hour emergency service, but we also do it without the overtime fees! Our technicians are factory trained and EPA certified to service all air conditioning makes and models of HVAC equipment.
- Upfront Pricing: Once our diagnostic process is complete, our technicians will provide you upfront pricing on all repairs required for your HVAC equipment. As licensed specialists, we are able to diagnose all makes and models.
- Free Installation Proposals: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we want you as our customer for life! At no cost to you, we will provide a written proposal outlining the details of your installation project. As a Ruud premier dealer, we can offer you a variety of options to fit your project needs!