AC Repairs from Lansing, MI’s Leading HVAC Specialists
As licensed and experienced air conditioning service contractors, we understand that when the hot Michigan summer begins to set in, you need fast and reliable service.
If you’re in need of air conditioning repair services in the greater Lansing area – welcome to the right place! Aside from quick response times, we provide a 5-year parts and labor guarantee for our customers throughout our service area!
Our technicians are factory trained with the ability to service all makes and models of central air conditioners and heat pumps!
We proudly service:
- Residential air conditioners
- Residential package units
- Residential heat pumps
- Residential mini split systems
- Commercial rooftop units
At Tri-Delta Mechanical, our goal is to provide our customers with a stress-free experience, every time. Upon our arrival, our technician will diagnose your air conditioning system. We will inform you of any issues and provide you up-front pricing on any repair required to restore normal operation to the equipment.
If you choose to move forward with our air conditioning repair service, we will waive the diagnostic fee!
Experience the Tri-Delta Advantage
Our team is dedicated to your comfort and safety. We’re fully licensed, insured and certified to perform any AC repair needed.
- 5-Year Parts & Labor Guarantee: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we strive to be the best at what we do. In doing so, we want our customers to enjoy the best guarantee in Lansing – which is why we offer a 5-year parts and labor guarantee on repairs for your HVAC equipment.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: Dedicated to your comfort, Tri-Delta Mechanical offers 24-hour emergency services for when you need it most.
- No-Trip Fees: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we believe in providing the best value for our customers. If you’re in the Lansing area, you can rest assured you will not be charged a trip fee for any of the services we provide.
- No Overtime Fees: If you’re in need of any AC repair, not only do we offer 24-hour emergency service, but we also do it without the overtime fees! Our technicians are factory trained and EPA certified to service all air conditioning makes and models of HVAC equipment.
- Upfront Pricing: Once our diagnostic process is complete, our technicians will provide you upfront pricing on all repairs required for your HVAC equipment. As licensed specialists, we are able to diagnose all makes and models.
- Free Installation Proposals: At Tri-Delta Mechanical, we want you as our customer for life! At no cost to you, we will provide a written proposal outlining the details of your installation project. As a Ruud premier dealer, we can offer you a variety of options to fit your project needs!
Tri-Delta Mechanical is fully insured and licensed and is happy to serve customers anywhere in our service area. Regardless of your location, you can trust us to travel to your home and provide the best possible HVAC repair service.